St. Patrick’s Episcopal Church is an open and inclusive Christian community, made up of disciples of Jesus who are seeking light and sharing love. Our church is blessed to be a beautiful chapel amidst the cathedral of God’s creation. Calling Lake Tahoe our home means that we daily discover the image of God in the world around us—the lake, the mountains, the pine trees, and all the life that resides in this corner of God’s kingdom.
We also know that we see Christ in the faces of one another, in both friend and stranger. As disciples, which means “learners,” we are called to continue to be curious, to challenge ourselves, to dive deeper into what it actually means to love God and love our neighbor as ourselves. We believe all are beloved by God, including people of all races, creeds, ages, genders, abilities, sexual orientations, etc.
All are valued. All are holy. All are welcome.
In compliance from Gov. Sisolak's “stay at home” recommendation and in consultation with Diocesan and parish leadership, we are suspending our 10am in-person service. We will continue to keep close watch on the numbers, and will reassess the risk at the appropriate time
Join us for Celtic Morning Prayer via Zoom each Sunday at 9:00 a.m.
Meeting ID: 858 0166 8022
* Masks or facial coverings are required
* Sanitize upon entering the sanctuary
* Temperature checks will be taken before entry into worship (no one with a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees will be admitted)
* Attendance will be taken before entering the sanctuary
* Social Distance (except families and those in a "pod")
* Sit in "open" pews and only those with seat cushions
* Please stay home if you are feeling ill or displaying symptoms, or a member of your household or pod is feeling ill or displaying symptoms.
* No congregational singing
* No passing of the peace
* No mingling after the service
Steps taken for your health and safety
* Replaced all filters in our ventilation system
* Cleaning of church, especially high touch surfaces
* Disinfecting before and after every service
* Limiting attendance to 25% of sanctuary capacity
* Every other pew marked off to ensure social distance of participants
* No congregational singing, passing of the peace, or passing of the offering plates
* One vocalist to begin, spaced away from the congregation with a plexiglass screen and ventilation
* Eucharist will be in one substance (bread), with the element completely covered during the prayers
* Clergy & parishioners will all sanitize before the distribution of communion
Today may the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always gently at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And may the rain fall softly upon your fields.
And until we gather together again
May God hold you always in the palm of His hand.
And now the blessing of God Almighty, Father,
Son, & Holy Spirit, protect and keep you always.
St. Patrick's Donation
Please support us in our mission and ministry in seeking light and sharing love. You can mail your check for your pledge or general donation to the church (St. Patrick's Episcopal Church, 341 Village Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451) or click the button below for PayPal or debit- or credit-card payment.