If you can't come, we'd appreciate your responses to the four questions above by 8/20.
- Core Values: Please share a personal story that shows the heart of St. Patrick's--a value you see as part of our spiritual "DNA."
- Vision: What is your dream vision for St. Patrick's that could be achieved by 2018?
- Spiritual Formation: Colossians 3:11: "In this new life, it doesn't matter if you are a Jew or Gentile, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbaric, uncivilized, slave, or free. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us." [New Living Translation] What does this scripture call us to do as the Episcopal Church of the 21st century--and what kind of leader does it call us to look for at St. Patrick's?
- Leadership: What gifts and talents--even "out-of-the-box" ones--might a new rector share to help us advance our vision? And how could our parish and community benefit from them?
We look forward to your reflections and seeing you at our Cafes! They're sure to be fun. And please feel free to contact us at any time.
- email your answers.
- Write out your answers, and leave them in the green "Parish Voice" mailbox in the church narthex.
- Share a one-on-one conversation (in person or by phone) with your Senior Warden, Cindy Boudett, or your Junior Warden, Brian Browder.
To set up a time convenient to you, please email, and we'll connect you.
~ Linda Brown, Judy Layton, and Clare Novak, Parish Self-Study Committee for the St. Pat's Vestry